Friday, November 26, 2021

Africa at the Internet Archive: Spreadsheet

Each week on Friday, I'll update my progress on the story-linking project at the Internet Archive. To find out more about this project, see the first post: Starting the Spreadsheet. I'll also be using spreadsheet as a post label so that you'll be able to find all the spreadsheet posts together.

I reached my goal for this week, which was to have 5000 stories indexed and linked to the Internet Archive. You can access the list of stories and links here: African Folktales Spreadsheet. I also updated the overview with information about just which rows I added in the latest update.


As you can see there, I've indexed 174 books and articles, and there are still many more to come. 

Here are just a few of the books that got added in this latest update, each of which is just a click away at the Internet Archive, thanks to the power of Controlled Digital Lending! The links below go to the blog posts that I've written about these books previously:

by Harold Courlander and Ezekiel Eshugbayi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.