Thursday, December 23, 2021

Africa at the Internet Archive: Spreadsheet (6)

Because I'll be away for Christmas Day, I'm posting the spreadsheet update on Thursday this week instead of Friday (previous updates). There are now over 8000 stories listed (wow!) from 261 different books and articles. You can access the spreadsheet here: African Tales Spreadsheet, plus I've added a new link in the tab navigation to the weekly round-ups also.


You'll find links for each story to the Internet Archive page, plus links to versions of the stories that I've written (536 of those so far; you can find out more here: Africa.LauraGibbs.net).


You can do searches and create data filters, and you can also copy the spreadsheet for your own use. Even better: you can create your own spreadsheet of your Internet Archive resources, and if you think it will be useful to others, perhaps you will share that publicly also!

I'll be back tomorrow with the round-up of books from this week, and I hope everybody is having a good holiday week, and staying safe if you must travel.

Here are book covers of some of the sources that I added to the spreadsheet this week; the links below go to earlier blog posts about the books:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.