Friday, December 24, 2021

African Folktales at Internet Archive: Week 32

I'll be otherwise occupied Christmas Day, so I'm doing the schedule a bit differently this week, with the round-up today, Friday, instead of Saturday as usual. You'll find this week's books below, and here's the month-by-month list: May - June - July - August - September - October - November - December. Plus I added a tab in the horizontal navigation across the top of the blog with a link that leads to all the round-up posts together. :-)

So, wishing happy holidays to all of you who celebrate; I'll be back on Sunday, and in the meantime... here are this week's books, all just a click away at the Internet Archive:


by the Dublin African Women's Network



by Baba Wagué Diakité



by Baba Wagué Diakité



by Baba Wagué Diakité



by Melville and Frances Herskovits



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.