Saturday, October 2, 2021

African Folktales at Internet Archive: Week 20

The focus for Week 20 was epic traditions of Africa, and I was really pleased to see how the Internet Archive has excellent resources for learning about this topic. I knew that their folktale resources were very strong, and the same is true for these epic resources! I'll be back with a week of folktales next week; for now, here's this week's round-up and you can access the round-ups from previous months with these links: May - June - July - August - September. Happy October, everybody!



translated by Daniel Biebuyck and Kahombo C. Mateene



translated by Sana Camara





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.