Friday, May 20, 2022

African Diaspora at the Internet Archive: Spreadsheet (12)

My life has been so hectic lately that I completely forgot to do the update last week. But this week I remembered! There are now over 7200 items from 132 different sources linked from the spreadsheet to the pages of books at the Internet Archive, everything just a click away! You can find it all at the African Diaspora Folktale Spreadsheet. Plus I just realized I can embed the spreadsheet here in the blog post; let's see if this works:


And, of course, the big African Folktale Spreadsheet is available also, with over 10,000 stories there. You can find out more about how the spreadsheets work here.

Helen Nde and I are wrapping up our first week of the ABC Anansi Book Club. Here's some information about the May books, and you can find more information at the Anansi Book Club website

We're on our third book now: Ashley Bryan's The Night Has Ears: African Proverbs. Here's a blog post about it, plus a Twitter thread I wrote over the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.