Saturday, May 21, 2022

Diaspora Folktales at Internet Archive: Week 13

I almost forgot to do this week's round-up post, but I remembered just in time! As always, you can access all the past round-ups with these links: May - June - July - August - September - October - November - December - January 2022 - February - March - April - May.

And don't forget about the Anansi Book Club! We finished three books already, and we're starting a new book tomorrow; you can see all the May books here.

So, here are these week's books. I focused on Caribbean stories, which resulted in me making the acquaintance of Phillis Gershator, who is also wrote some books of African folktales (included below), so this was a great week!


by Lynn Joseph



by Ashley Bryan



by Phillis Gershator



by David and Phillis Gershator



by Phillis Gershator



by Phillis Gershator



by Phillis Gershator





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.