Saturday, November 6, 2021

African Folktales at Internet Archive: Week 25

It's time for the Week 25 round-up already, and for the month of November, I'm focusing on public domain books in conjunction with an African folktale anthology that I'm preparing as a #NaNoWriMo project (I'm not a novelist, but I love the synergy of participating in National Novel Writing Month). You can see how that project is going here: PublicDomain.LauraGibbs.net

Meanwhile, here's the round-up for last week, and you can see the round-ups for prior months with these links: May - June - July - August - September - October.

And here are last week's books... which includes a book I just published and which of course I also deposited at Internet Archive! :-)


by Laura Gibbs
(yes, that's me, ha ha)



by A. J. Mounteney Jephson





by Franz Boas and C. Kamba Simango


by C. N. Stigand and Nancy Stigand




by Edwin Smith
and Andrew Murray Dale



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.