Friday, April 1, 2022

African Diaspora at the Internet Archive: Spreadsheet (7)

I'm back on track with "Spreadsheet Friday" today, now with over 5600 stories listed in the African Diaspora Folktale Spreadsheet, from 84 different books and articles at the Internet Archive as sources.


And, of course, the big African Folktale Spreadsheet is available also, with over 10,000 stories there.

Plus, as promised, I've published the Reader's Guide to African Folktales at the Internet Archive since last time! You can get your free ebook copy at Bibliography.LauraGibbs.net, and I also did a presentation about that together Helen Nde of @MythicAfricans at Twitter; the presentation is here.

I'm not sure when exactly it will be, but there will be a companion Reader's Guide for the African Diaspora folktales too. Slowly, slowly it's accumulating. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.