Saturday, November 20, 2021

African Folktales at Internet Archive: Week 27

This was an exciting week for me: as part of this public domain focus in November, I learned how to make my own PDF-book, remixing pages from PDFs at the Internet Archive to create a customized PDF anthology; for this week, I made an anthology of all the African folktales in the Andrew Lang Fairy Books. That is just the first of what I hope will be a lot of public domain anthologies to come. Meanwhile, you can find all the books from Week 27 (!) below, and here are the links to round-up posts from previous months: May - June - July - August - September - October - November.

I'll be back tomorrow to start the final week of this public domain adventure in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.