Saturday, December 18, 2021

African Folktales at Internet Archive: Week 31

For a lot of people, next week is a holiday week, and I hope it might be a week of relaxation... and reading... and storytelling! Earlier today I watched a fantastic presentation by storyteller Len Cabral (see this post) who, at the end of the talk, has some wonderful suggestions for holiday storytelling; here's the video:


Below you'll find a round-up of this week's books, plus I also did an update on the spreadsheet and on the new "reader's guide" project. For past round-ups, here's the month-by-month list: May - June - July - August - September - October - November - December.


by Harold Courlander and Wolf Leslau



by Chinua Achebe and John Iroaganachi



by Barrack Muluka




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.