Saturday, January 1, 2022

African Folktales at Internet Archive: Week 33

Well, Week 33 here at the blog is over... and 2021 is over too. Working on this project has helped make this impossible year easier to bear, and I'm glad to be able to carry on writing about beautiful books at the Internet Archive in the year 2022. I hope everyone else will enjoy a good year... or at least a better year... ahead!


Here's a round-up of the books and posts from this past week, and I'll be back tomorrow to start a new week for the new year! Meanwhile, you can also browse all the round-ups from the year gone by: May - June - July - August - September - October - November - December. (I started in May right after I retired from my job teaching... and now I am finally getting in touch with my inner librarian as you can see...).


Here are the books:


by James Berry





by M. W. Waters





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.