Saturday, January 15, 2022

African Folktales at Internet Archive: Week 35

So, this is the second weekly round-up of 2022, and it's Week 35 of this project. As I explained in the spreadsheet update this week, I'm thinking that I will finish up with writing about African books in the month of January so that I can move on to African American and Caribbean books in February in celebration of Black History Month here in the U.S. 

It was the connection between African and African American storytelling traditions that got me started on this whole project, so I've got some beautiful African American books that I am really excited to share!

Below you'll find the round-up of the books and posts from this past week (which turned out to focus on eastern Africa), and I'll be back tomorrow with more books. You can also browse all the round-ups from the year gone by: May - June - July - August - September - October - November - December, plus January.

And here are this week's books and posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.