Saturday, January 22, 2022

African Folktales at Internet Archive: Week 36

So ends Week 36, and I'm getting near the end of this phase of writing about African books at the Internet Archive so that I can move on to African American and Caribbean books in February in celebration of Black History Month here in the U.S.

This week I reached a new milestone in the nine months of this project: I've now written up over 300 books at this blog; 308 to be precise! You can find them all on the Featured Books page.  And because one of the new books was the second volume of my own Tiny Tales, I was able to expand the story randomizer that you'll see down towards the bottom of this blog's sidebar: there are now 400 stories being randomized there, which is a LOT of random. :-)

Below you'll find the round-up of the books and posts from this past week, and I'll be back tomorrow with one more week of books from Africa. You can also browse all the round-ups from the year gone by: May - June - July - August - September - October - November - December, plus January.

So, here are this week's books and posts:


by Frédéric Guirma



by Peter Pinney



by J. Luke Creel and Bai Gai Kiahon














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.