Saturday, January 8, 2022

African Folktales at Internet Archive: Week 34

Well, here it is: the first weekly round-up of 2022, and it's also Week 34 of this project. As I explained in the spreadsheet update this week, I'm thinking that I will finish up with writing about African books in the month of January so that I can move on to African American and Caribbean books in February, which will be a wonderful way to honor African American History Month!

So, below you'll find the round-up of the books and posts from this past week (which turned out to focus on eastern Africa), and I'll be back tomorrow with more books. You can also browse all the round-ups from the year gone by: May - June - July - August - September - October - November - December

Here are this week's books and posts:






by Prince Akiki K. Nyabongo



by Peter Seitel



by E. (Ernest) Balintuma Kalibala
and Mary Gould Davis







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.