Sunday, September 4, 2022

Diaspora Folktales at Internet Archive: Week 27

Welcome to the first September round-up! Because I'll be traveling this month, I'm probably not going to be posting much over the next couple of weeks, but I'll be back towards the end of the month with more books and more posts.

Meanwhile, you can visit all the weekly roundups since the beginning last year when this African/Diaspora project began: [Africa] May 2021 - June - July - August - September - October - November - December - January 2022 - [Diaspora] February 2022 - March - April - May - June - July - August.

And here are this week's books, all of them public domain folktale collections:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.