Saturday, December 4, 2021

African Folktales at Internet Archive: Week 29

Wrapping up week 29 of African story books at Internet Archive, and beginning the month of December too! You can see the wrap-up posts for previous months with these links: May - June - July - August - September - October - November.

I am pleased to announce that there are now over 250 books that have been featured in these blog posts! You can see the complete list of books here: Featured Books.

In addition to the books I profiled this week, I also wrote a post with the latest update to the spreadsheet listing individual stories, not just books, linked to their Internet Archive pages: over 5700 stories now linked! Here's that post: African Tales Spreadsheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.