Sunday, July 3, 2022

Diaspora Folktales at Internet Archive: Week 19

Wow, it's July already! And here are the links going back to the beginning of this African and African Diaspora project... so many books! so many round-up! May 2021 - June - July - August - September - October - November - December - January 2022 - February - March - April - May - June.

And don't forget about our ongoing Anansi Book Club reading children's books with stories from Africa; we're starting the month of July with a beautiful book written and illustrated by Ashley Bryan, based on a folktale from Nigeria: The Story of Lightning and Thunder.

I've got a long going on this week, but I'll start up again next week, so I'll see you here with a new post on Monday, July 11.

And now..... here are this week's books: SO. MUCH. RABBIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are limited to Google accounts. You can also email me at laurakgibbs@gmail.com or find me at Twitter, @OnlineCrsLady.